Discover Downtown Saratoga Springs
Everything you love about Saratoga Springs, New York, is at your fingertips when you live at Park Place at Saratoga. Located on Saddle Way near Downtown Saratoga, our apartments offer you a quiet and serene retreat with quick access to I-87. Commute to top employers like Saratoga Hospital, Skidmore College, Wesley Health, Global Foundries, and BMPC-Knolls Atomic Power Lab with ease. Enjoy a day out at Saratoga Race Track, Saratoga Polo Club, or Saratoga National Golf Club, all located nearby. At Park Place at Saratoga, you don’t have to sacrifice convenience for a peaceful community atmosphere – it’s all right here.
Steps to Your Favorite Places
From art and wine festivals to jazz events and even a mid-winter ChowderFest, there is always something new and interesting to do in Saratoga Springs. Here are a few ideas to help you get to know the community:
- Go for an early morning stroll along Broadway and grab a coffee at Saratoga Coffee Traders or Uncommon Grounds
- Appeal to your inner child with a trip to The Carousel in Congress Park
- Rent a kayak and spend a day paddling on Saratoga Lake
- Continue your education with classes from Skidmore College or SUNY Empire State College
- Get fit with a jog around Haupt Pond at South Park
If it interests you, you can find it in Saratoga Springs, NY. Contact Park Place at Saratoga to learn more about our neighborhood.